Tuition / Fee Schedule
Below you'll find the tuition/fee schedule for the 2017-2018 school year. Our tuition rates are some of the lowest for Christian education in the Sacramento area. To provide flexibility and support for our families, we offer several payment options as well as the opportunity to apply for financial aid.
Elementary & Middle School (2017-2018)
|Annual Tuition||10 Month (begins 8/1/17)||12 Month (begins 6/1/17)||Pre-Payment 5% Discount (if paid in full by 7/1/17)|
|3rd Child (& Up)||$5043.00||$504.30/mo.||$420.25/mo.||$4790.85|
Download and complete the student application form(s) and return to the school office.
Registration Fee (payable in the SCS office)
- $130 per returning student (by March 17, 2017)
- $280 per student for both new and returning students (after March 17, 2017)
- Due upon acceptance for new students and is non-refundable for all students
10 Month Payment Plan (payable through FACTS)
- Payments begin August 2017 and end May 2018
12 Month Payment Plan (payable through FACTS)
- Payments begin June 2017 and end May 2018
Prepaid Tuition (payable in the SCS office)
- Must be submitted in its entirety by July 1, 2017
Curriculum Fee (payable in the SCS office)
- $275.00 Fee (by May 19, 2017)
- $325.00 Fee (after May 19, 2017)
S.K.I.P Extended Care
- Extended Care is available from 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM and from 3:15 PM – 6PM.
- Extended Care is billed separately from tuition at the rate of $6.00 per hour (or fraction thereof).
- Extended Care is billed through FACTS the month following use.