An overview of our admission process
Thank you for considering Summit Christian School for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year. We consider it a privilege to partner with you in educating your children, and look forward to working with you throughout the application process.
Download and complete the student application form(s) and return to the school office.
Dates and Deadlines
- Priority Registration: March 1-17, 2017
- Open enrollment begins March 20, 2017 at 8:30 AM
- Tuition Assistance Application must be completed by April 1, 2017
- Tuition Assistance Awards will be granted on April 15, 2017 *
- Application submitted
- Personal interview with principal
- Notification of acceptance
- Registration Fees due ($280)
* For those seeking tuition assistance, a $100 non-refundable deposit must be made toward the registration fee, with the remaining balance to be paid when and if tuition assistance award is accepted.