An overview of our admission process
Thank you for considering Summit Christian School for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. We consider it a privilege to partner with you in educating your children, and look forward to working with you throughout the application process.
Download and complete the student application form(s) and return to the school office.
Dates and Deadlines
- Priority Registration: February 1-12, 2021
- Open enrollment begins February 23, 2021 at 9:00 AM
- Tuition Assistance Application must be completed by April 1, 2021
- Tuition Assistance Awards will be granted in May 2021
- Application submitted
- Personal interview with principal
- Notification of acceptance
- Registration Paperwork submitted
- Registration Fees due ($280)
- Account set up and payment plan selected in FACTS
* For those seeking tuition assistance, a $100 non-refundable deposit must be made toward the registration fee, with the remaining balance to be paid when and if tuition assistance award is accepted.